Trekking equipment list to trek in Nepal
This information will give you an idea about Trekking equipment list for your trek as the backpack and the gear play vital role for the successful trip and we suggest you have all the necessary gear for the trip.
The following is a Trekking equipment list we recommend that you take together with you. This is not intended to be a comprehensive clothing and equipment list, rather it is intended to act as a reminder of those items that we feel are essential for your comfort and convenience. However, we recommend that you may have your own personal preferences for clothing which may be equally as suitable there is no Brand.you can bring by your choice.
Trekking equipment list for body
- Four seasons Sleeping bag -15 would be preferable ( You can even rent here in Nepal we will arrange your sleeping bag however it is better if you have your own)
- Duffel or Rucksack bag to keep your all the gear and this will be carried by the porters.
- Daypack for yourself (Bring the small one where you can put your important stuff as well as drinking water)
- A down Jacket
- Shade hat or Cap
- Warm wool hat to cover your ears
- Sunglasses with UV protection
- Neck warmer
- A pair light weight warm gloves.
- T-shirts 2- 3 pieces quick drying one would be the good.
- Light weight thermal tops.
- Fleece jacket.
- Wind-Stopper jacket (optional).
- A pair’s nylon hiking shorts quick drying one
- Two pairs lightweight long underwear.
- Two pairs trekking pants, preferably that zip on/off at the knees so they double as shorts
- Four pairs of liner warm socks
- medium weight water proof hiking/trekking boots.
- A pair light trekking shoes for camp/lodges
- sandal (Optional) or Flip Flop
Trekking equipment list Medicines and First Aid Kits
- Extra Strength Excedrin for altitude related headaches.
- Ibuprofen for general aches and pains.
- Anti-infection ointments
- Lip balm (At least SPF 20)
- Detol, Betadin
- Immodium or Pepto bismol capsules for upset stomach or diarrhea.
- Diamox 125 or 250mg tablets for altitude sickness.
- 1 small personal sized first-aid kit with blister treatments such as mole skin, band-aids, some waterproof tape, anti-infection ointments, etc.
Miscellaneous but Important Trekking equipment list
- Passport and extra passport photos (4 copies)
- Durable wallet / pouch for travel documents, money & passport.
- Lip balm. At least SPF 20, 2 sticks.
- Sun’s cream with SPF 40 is recommended
- Pocket knife.
- Water purification lodine tablets
- filter to filter the water
- Drinking Water Bottle or floatable bottle
- Toiletry kit and be sure to include toilet paper stored in a plastic bag, hand wipes, and liquid hand sanitizer, towel, soap, etc.
headingforpage”>Optional Trekking equipment list
- Adjustable trekking poles
- Favorite snack foods (No more than 2 pounds)
- Paperback books, cards, mp3 player
- Cameras (Memory cards, chargers and also batteries)