Express annapurna circuit trek 8 days challenging trek
Do you really want to do Annapurna circuit trek?
Even if you have a few days and still want to annapurna circuit trek, Don’t worry we have a 8 Days Express Annapurna circuit trek
8 days express Annapurna circuit trek is a short adventure trek. It is targeted for the trekkers who have few days for trek in Nepal. With this Express Annapurna circuit Trek you will be able to see Annapurna second, Annapurna third, Annapurna fourth, Gangapurna, tilicho peak and so many other mountains.
This is the highest trekking pass route of Nepal which crosses 5416 meter. The total length of the trekking trail varies between 160–230 km (100-145 mi), depending on where motor transportation is used and where the trek is ended. This trek crosses two different river valleys (Marshyangdi river valleys and Kaligandaki river valleys) encircles the Annapurna Massif. During the trek, you can see Annapurna II 7937m (26040ft), Annapurna III 7555m (24786ft), Gangapurna 7,455m (24458ft), Tilicho peak 7,134 m, 23405ft and many other mountains. The most important thing is the highest Thorong la Pass trek.
Source from Google Map
Natural experience of Express Annapurna circuit trek
Even there are road build in the Annapurna circuit there is a Trekking trail to trek. We can avoid the road most of the time. The trail is unique and extraordinary for a natural experience. its trail has a diversified environment from trekking starting place Nadi and ending point Muktinath. Nadi is located at lower elevation where you can see the crops like rice, maize, wheat, mustard, millet and seasonal fruit like mango, litchi, guava, papaya, orange, lemon, banana and much more fruit. While in the middle place like Manag and Mustang different temperate and sub-alpine plant like oak, Rhododendron, apple, Apricot, palm and many Himalayan plant and vegetation .you will be completely amazed due to the difference between Manag and Mustang.
Muktinath temple a Hindu Pilgrimage zone.
While we do Express Annapurna circuit trek we will reach to Muktinath. It is a sacred place for both Hindus and Buddhists located in Mustang Districts at an altitude of 3,710 meters. It furthermore lies at bottom of Thorong La mountain pass 5,416 meters in Mustang, Nepal which is very close to the village of Ranipauwa. Hindu people called it Mukti Kshetra, which literally means the “place of liberation or moksha”. This is lord Bishnu temple where thousands of Hindu devotees come to do pilgrimage work from Nepal and India. In the corner of the temple, there are 108 taps, it is often believed that if people take bath on it the fate goes away. We can see the natural flame here as well. There is a monastery in the Multipath temple area.
People and Culture at Express Annapurna circuit trek
There are mixes of ethnic groups inhabitants like Brahmins, Newars, Chettri, Magar, Pun, Gurung and others mongoloid groups in this route. Brahmins, Newar, and Chettri live in the lower land while Mongoloid people live at upper land. People here in this region takes both religion Hinduism and Buddhism even though they are Buddhist mostly. They celebrate the festival like Dashain, Tihar, Lhosar, Buddha Jayanti and so on. Most of the people in this routes do traditional farming and animal pet but few young generations are in the military in a different country’s like England, India, and Singapore. Some of them are even doing small business at Kathmandu and Pokhara.
Express Annapurna circuit trek getting there and away
Express Annapurna circuit trek starts from Nadi which is 1 hour driving from Beshisahar (District headquarter of Lamjung) is 172.9 km driving from Kathmandu. You can take the local bus which leaves every hour from Kathmandu and takes 7-8 hours. the cost is about 7$ per person. From Nayapul we will drive to Pokhara with the private vehicle. From Pokhara, there is tourist bus service to Kathmandu. All tourist bus leaves at 7:0 clock in the morning. There is the regular flight from Pokhara to Kathmandu as well.
Express Annapurna circuit trek Itinerary
Express Annapurna circuit trek is made for 8 days from Kathmandu to Kathmandu from Kathmandu and back to Kathmandu. I can make it longer and shorter with your time by linking with another trek of Annapurna such as Poon Hill trek. I have designed 15 days itinerary carefully for relaxing and comfortable trek. If you take domestic flights from Pokhara to Kathmandu it can save your day. I can still make it longer or shorter as well.
How difficult is Annapurna circuit trek?
Annapurna circuit trek is Trekking Strenuous type of trek. This Trekking is difficult kind of trek which needs steep climbing and some technical knowledge of walking on the ice as well. It requires the prior trekking experience or good walking experience good physical fitness. It is the trekking above 4500m elevation and needs to walk for up to 7-8 Hours per day.
Food, drink, and accommodation in Annapurna circuit trek?
You can get any types of western food, Indian food, Nepalese food as well as dessert. In this trekking trail, every tea houses have its own menu which is prepared by their village tourism management committee so there is no variation in food and its price. Trekkers can get chocolate, dry foods, snacks, mineral water and on this trail, but I would recommend you to bring your water purification tablet and if possible small hand filter as well. You can do the small effort to save the environment by avoiding the plastic bottle. For the accommodation in this trail, you can get a basic accommodation in this route. You have to share bathroom and toilet.
When to do Express Annapurna circuit trek?
Mid-September, October, and November are Autumn Season: This is the best time to do trekking because in this time the field is full with crops, the forest is very green and there is no chance of rain.
March, May is the second-best season of the year to do trekking: During this time the forest becomes very colorful because of rhododendron and magnolia flowers as well as very less chance of rain.
December, January, and February: the sky is clear but the weather is cold and there is a risk of hailstorm and snowfall.
May, June: This is Nepal´s hot and pre-monsoon season and it can get very warm indeed. This is still the best time to do this trek.
June, July, August, and mid-September: this is Monsoon season and the least popular time to do trekking in Nepal. The risk of leeches, landslides, floods and so on.
Why people like Express Annapurna circuit trek
This is the most popular trekking trail of Nepal as well as comparatively less costly than other routes of Nepal. It has totally diversified land in each place that you go. Here are some reason why people love Annapurna circuit trek
- It has a many accommodation and hotel in the route
- People are so friendly in this route of Annapurna circuit trek
- Trekkers can hire horses as well as porter any time they want.
- Annapurna circuit trail has is very big trekking trail so all hikers prefers it.
- Annapurna II, Annapurna III, Annapurna IV, Gangapurna, Pisang peak, Tilicho peak, Chulu east, Chulu west and many other peaks can be seen within a distance of 1 Km
- There are also alternative route you can choose to see local people lifestyle culture and view.
- Trekkers can do Tilicho lake trekking and Narphu Valley trekking from here.
- Trekkers have to pay just ACCAP Permits as well as TIMS Permits which is just 30$
- The highest pass trekkers can do on this Annapurna circuit trekking
- On the other side of the Annapurna circuit treks you can see very desert and colorful land
- Trekkers can also enjoy the Hot springs as well as Muktinath Temple sightseeing
Express Annapurna circuit trek highlights
- Seven-hour scenic drive to Pokhara on the way you would see Trisuli river where if you will see rafting .
- Beautiful and peaceful Local village where there is a resident of Brahmin, Chetteri, Newars and Dalit and Janajati people in the lowland such as a bulbule, Bahundanda, Germu Phant and other place but when we trek at the higher part we will see Gurung and Magar, people.
- Annapurna II 7,937 meter, Annapurna III 7,555 meter, Gangapurna 7,455 Meter, Tilicho Peak 7,134 meter, Chulu East 6,548 Meter, Chulu West 6419 Meter and so many other mountains are clearly visible from the trekking
- Narrow and beautiful diversified Marshayndri river valley which is full of different type of forest and when we cross Thorong la we will enter into the widest valley, which is full of moraines where there is no forest which is like a desert of Nepal.
- Apples farm, different types of village Shyang, Marpha, Tukuche, Kobang, Lete, Larjung, Kalopnai, Koiropani, Ghasa Tatopani and so on.
Express Annapurna circuit trek Itinerary
|1||Your Destination||Kathmandu||1350 M, 4430 FT.||Your time|
|2||Dharapani||Chame||2650 M, 8695 FT.||7 Hours|
|3||Chame||Pisang||3300 M, 10827 FT.||6 Hours|
|4||Pisang||Manag||3500 M, 11482. FT.||7 Hours|
|5||Manang||High Camp||4600 M, 15092 FT.||8 Hours|
|6||High Camp||Muktinath||3800 M, 12467 FT.||8 Hours|
|7||Muktinath||Jomsom||2800 M||6 Hours|
|8||Jomsom||Pokhara||800M and drive to kathmandu||6 Hours|
Annapurna base camp trekking cost includes
- Kathmandu international airport transfer by private vehicles.
- 2 night’s twin sharing on tourist standard accommodation in Kathmandu
- Tourist standard accommodation in Pokhara within Bed with Breakfast Plan for 2 Nights
- Meals on full board: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner each day during the trekking days
- Guest house basis trekking accommodation while on trekking days
- Tourist Bus transfer from Pokhara to Kathmandu for guest and guide.
- Fully escorted trek with fluent English speaking license holder local guide and each 2 guest 1 Porter basis
- Annapurna Conservation Area permits and TIMS permits for Trekking tours
- All land transportation as per written on above itinerary
- Food and accommodation and salary of Nepali trekking staffs
Annapurna base camp trekking cost excludes
- Nepal entry visa fee cost US$ 40.
- Lunch and Dinner during the staying in Kathmandu and Pokhara city.
- Any kinds of battery charges, laundry service, phone calls and hot shower during the trekking.
- Trekking equipment and Clothing.
- Personal nature expenses, any drinks and bar bills.
- Your travel insurance (it is mandatory in case of emergency).
- Donation and monuments entrance fees.
- Tips for the crew (Note : TIPS is not compulsory but highly expected)
- Any other things which are not mentioned above
Tilicho lake trek from Annapurna circuit trek
This is a another trek that trail splits from Manang instead of taking the valley north to Tanki Manang. This
trek route goes to the main valley to the west passes through the Khanshar Village then trek up to Tilicho lake. Trekkers spent a Night Here. Some trekkers they pass Mesokontala but most trekkers go back to Yak Kharka. then next day they do Thorog la pass trek.
The trek through the NarPhu valleys combines high peaks and passes, glaciers, remote villages, narrow canyons, lovely forests. There are gompas and unique ethnically Tibetan cultures. Narphu valley was to trekkers until late 2002. Koto is the starting point of this trek and quickly diverges from routes with more foot-traffic and into the remote NarPhu valleys. The trail passes through colorful Tibetan chortens and prayer stones into deep canyons and gorges then head to kangla pass. After Kang La Pass we will go down to Ngawal, a popular stop on the main Annapurna Circuit Treks
Product Name Annapurna circuit trek
4.7 stars, based on 8
Annapurna circuit trek cost
Regular price of the trek: $1000
Price Now with heavy discount $730
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hassle-Free Booking
- Top Notch Service
- Client Fully Protected
- Expert Knowledge
- Socially Responsible
Annapurna circuit trek facts
- Duration:15 Days
- Trip Style:Tea House
- MealsFull Board on trek
- Altitude5416M ie 17770ft
- Group-Size1-18 Person
- Transportation:Private Vehicle/Tourist Bus/Local Bus
- Route:Bensisahar-Bahaundanda, Ghermu, Syange, Jagat, Chamje, Tal, Dharapani, Timang, Chame, Pisang, Manag, Letdar, Thorong phedi, High Camp, Muktinath, Jomsom, Marpha, Lete, Ghasa, Dana, Tatopani, Beni, Pokhara
Express Annapurna circuit trek inquiry