Australian camp trek short hike inludes Nature and history of Nepal
Australian Camp Trek is a short hike around Pokhara. It starts with the beautiful city of Nepal. This short Australian camp trek offers you a trekking experience of Nepal. If you are doing a tour in Nepal for 6-7 days doing Australian hike would be good for you. This hike is very easy and you don’t need any trekking gear for this. you can go with little bit warm clothes. While you hike you can see a big Gurung settlement in Dhampus village. This Australian camp trek can be shorter or longer it depends upon you and your time. The traveller can do a tour to Kathmandu and pokhara then this Hike would be perfect.
View of Annapurna himalayan range from Dhampus
Australian Camp Trek natural and cultural encounter
The short Australian Camp Trek is unique and awesome for a natural experience. You are not trekking in Annapurna conservation area but very near. trekkers can see the Annapurna Himalayan range including the beautiful Mt.Fishtail 7000, Annapurna III Lamjung Himal and so on. You can enjoy the beautiful landscape and scenery of the Dhampus village. Gurung is the major inhabitants of the region, Brahmin, Chetri is also living in this region. The major occupation of this region is traditional farming. There are people who are in the British army. from Dhampus you can see the Pokhara valley. the pleasant jungle walk helps you to forget every stress of your life.
When to do Australian Camp Trek?
You can do any time of the year:there is no particular month for this trek, but month like September, October, November, December and March, April, may, June and July are the best month to do short hike of Australian camp trek
Australian Camp Trek Highlights
- Seven-hour bus drive to Pokhara on the way you would see Trisuli river and rafting at River Trisuli.
- sumptuous Fewa Lake which is one of the Largest lake of Nepal and in the middle of Lake there is Hindu goddess shrine called Tal Barahai Temple.
- Beautiful landscape and Himalayan scenery of the Annapurna Himalayan range.
- Gurung village and their culture, lifestyle and traditions
Australian camp trek itinerary
Day 01:Arrival at Kathmandu 1350m/4428ft
On arrival at Tribhuvan International airport. We will pick up from the airport and bring you to the hotel. We will discuss a little bit about trekking
Day 02: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara 8 hours
After breakfast we will take taxi or by walk to go to Kantipath where we would take the bus to Pokhara which takes 7/8 Hours from Kathmandu. During the drive you will also see the landscape and Trisuli River Rafting as well.
Service Included: Transportation, Hotel Accommodation in Bed and breakfast Plan.
Day 03:Drive to Phedi and trek to Australian camp (1800m) about 5 hours trek
Early in the morning drive to Phedi which takes about an hour by private vehicle. Leaving the vehicle we need to climb the hill to get the Dhampus top which takes about 1:30 hours. After lunch at Dhampus, we will continue to trek to Pothna through the forest which takes about 2 hours to get Australian camp. We can see mt Fishtail, Mt Mardi, Mt Annapurna III, Lamjung Himal and many more.
Service Included: Transportation, Lunch, and Dinner
Day 04:Trek down to Pokhara– 4 hours walking.
We trek down to pokhara, Which takes 4 hours and we take veichle to go to Pokhara
Service Included: Breakfast, Lunch, and transportation
Day 05:Back to Kathmandu
Today we drive Back to Kathmandu
Day 06:Fly back to Your Destination
We will drop you on Airport
Australian Camp Trek includes
- Kathmandu international airport transfer by private vehicles.
- 2 night’s twin sharing on tourist standard accommodation in Kathmandu
- 2 night Tourist standard accommodation in Pokhara within Bed with Breakfast Plan
- Meals on full board: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner each day during the trekking days
- Guest house basis trekking accommodation while on trekking days
- Tourist Bus transfer from Pokhara to Kathmandu for guest and guide.
- Fully escorted trek with fluent English speaking license holder local tour guide
- All land transportation as per written on above itinerary
- Food and accommodation and salary of Nepali trekking staffs
Australian Camp Trek cost excludes
- Nepal entry visa fee cost US$ 40.
- Lunch and Dinner during the staying in Kathmandu and Pokhara city.
- Any kinds of battery charges, laundry service, phone calls and hot shower during the trekking.
- Personal trekking equipment and Clothing.
- Personal nature expenses, any drinks and bar bills.
- Your travel insurance (it is mandatory in case of emergency).
- Any donation and monuments entrance fees.
- Tips for the crew (Note : TIPS is not compulsory but highly expected)
- Any other things which are not mentioned above
Consideration while booking Australian Camp Trek
there is a various fact that might affect the trip cost. for example, if you want to have a luxurious hotel, the trip would be expensive.there are so many things which you need to ask carefully before you book. we are here to help you always. you can tell us clearly so we can manage you the best price
If you want to see mountain and nepalse lifestyle after watching the history an culture of Nepal. Australian Camp Trek is best idea to do. It starts from pokhara and ends at Pokhara just for two days Customize this trip
Write a trip review of your experience
Hike around pokharaAustralian camp trek
4.8 stars, based on 6
reviews from our guest
Regular price of 6 days Australian camp trek: $399
Price of the 6 days Australian camp trek $300Book now!
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hassle-Free Booking
- Top Notch Service
- Client Fully Protected
- Expert Knowledge
- Socially Responsible
Australian Camp Trek facts
- Duration:6 Days
- Trip Style:Tea House trekking
- MealsFull Board on trek
- Group-Size1-18 Person
- Transportation:Private Vehicle/Tourist Bus/local bus
Ask for Australian Camp Trek